- direct Internet connection without PC
- real-time ECG analysis
- platform independent additive applications
- cardiological knowledge base
Direct Internet connection
The ECG signal is measured by the device
and transfers the data to the Internet. This device communicates
and login the Internet without a personal computer. The ECG data
are archieved on a WEB server and could be retrieved or real-time
monitored by the medical users with appropriate authority.
Real-time ECG analysis:
The information system provides a real-time
ECG monitoring and analysing possibility. The ECG knowledge and
database are served for the improvement of clinical decision.
The application softwares are used for
the showing, manually measuring, printing of the ECG recordings.
This programs run under various operation systems.
The CyberECG kit application's
- at home, during activities and sleeping,
- during non-professional sporting activity
- in long-term medical care facilities
- in in- and out-patient departments
- at the general practiotioners